Literary Text Research is an open-access, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal published by Allameh Tabataba’i University, the leading university in Humanities and Social Sciences in Iran. Literary Text Research has been established to provide an intellectual platform for national and international researchers working on issues related to literary texts. The Journal was founded in as a response to quick advancements in research on literary texts and was dedicated to the publication of highest-quality research studies that report findings on issues of great concern to field. In this journal, as well as all other journals published by Allameh Tabataba’i University, each paper is given its specific DOI number to facilitate identification.
To allow for easy and worldwide access to the most updated research findings, the journal is set to be an open-access journal. Yet, the journal does not charge any fee for reviewing, processing, and publishing research papers from the authors or from the research institutes and organizations. All the mentioned processes for paper publication are sponsored by Allameh Tabataba’i University.
The Journal of Literary Text Research is published in collaboration with the Association for the Promotion of the Persian Language and Literature of Iran (ranked A).
The Journal Receives 100,000 Tomans for Judging Articles; However, all Stages of Publishing the Article are Funded by Allameh Tabataba'i University.
The Association of Persian Language and Literature Professors was established in 1972 by twenty professors of Persian language and literature and was registered on 1335 -- 1972 / october/14 and it was announced on the 8th of November in the official newspaper of the country.
This journal, with an acceptance rate of 36%, and all other ATU journals can be found in the following repositories:
- Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC)
- Comprehensive Portal of Humanities
- Google Scholar
- Scientific Information Database
The journal is published in both a print version and an online version.
About Literary Text Research:
- Country of Publication: Iran
- Publisher: Allameh Tabataba’i University Press
- Format: Print and Online
- Start Publishing:spring1997
- Print ISSN: 2251-7138
- E-ISSN: 2476-6186
- Available from: magiran.com, noormags.ir, sid.ir, civilica.com academia.edu
- Rating Rating on (ISC): Q2
- Impact Factor(ISC): 0.186
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Publication Dates: March, June, September, December
- Advance Access: Yes
- Language: Persian With English Abstracts
- Scope: Literature, Text Analysis
- Article Processing Charges: 1000000 Rials for Iranian Authors (Free of charge for Non-Iranian Authors)
- Type of Journal: Academic / Scholarly(A)
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed & Abstracted: Yes
- Policy: Peer Review
- Review Time: Nine Weeks, Approximately
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternate E-mail: email@example.com